These Vegan Dark Chocolate Chunk Protein Cookie Cakes are the dreamiest gluten-free nutritious cookie!
They are HERE! The Vegan Dark Chocolate Chunk Protein Cookie Cakes are officially on the blog.
I did a little teaser of these cookies on stories a couple weeks ago and you guys went crazy! Likely because I posted them daily after dinner since I could not stop eating them. These cookies are hands down my favorite cookie recipe on the blog right now. They are so flavorful, easy and don’t leave me on a sugar high afterwards.
I dipped one too many into REBBL after dinner (kidding, never too many of these cookies) and instantly fell in love.
I also use REBBL in the cookie recipe itself and dipping these soft cake-like vegan cookies was the ultimate way to close out the day.
REBBL is truly one of my favorite products. This doesn’t come as much of a surprise to you guys considering I post about them all the time and have made so many recipes featuring their adaptogenic elixirs and protein beverages. REBBL is a game changing product that is making a difference by taking a stand against human trafficking, while providing consumers with coconut milk-based, creamy beverages.
I love the Reishi Chocolate and Protein varieties the most in terms of drinking and baking. Jord loves the Maca Cold Brew and the Protein varieties too. They also have Golden Milk and Matcha elixirs so if you are a fan of crazy cool colored beverages, I cannot recommend them enough!
By using REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein in this recipe, it added some additional protein to these cookies and a ton of flavor. You will also need some oat flour (you can use all purpose or spelt too!) as well as a protein powder of your choice to add. If you don’t have any protein powder, feel free to add more flour but I loved adding it to the cookies
These Vegan Dark Chocolate Chunk Protein Cookie Cakes are gluten-free, soft, chewy and honestly taste amazing both cold and warm. I love keeping my desserts in the freezer but I also do microwave cookies before eating sometimes too. Anyone else like cold desserts?! Just me? Ok, great..
WHAT YOU NEED
Oat flour (uncooked oats made into flour)
Creamy almond butter
Vegan Dark Chocolate Chunk Protein Cookie Cakes
Yield: 9 cookies 1x
- 1 and 3/4 cups oat flour (rolled oats, not cooked, pulsed in food processor)
- 1/4 cup protein powder of choice (see above for what I use)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (omit if you’d like a lower sugar cookie)
- 1/4 cup REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein or Vanilla Spiice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor (or by hand) combine all the ingredients for the cookies (except the chocolate chunks) and blend until smooth. Then stir in the chocolate chinks by hand.
- Use a small ice-cream scoop and scoop batter onto the cookie tray, forming the cookies. It should make 9 cookies. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes (optional).
- Bake on 350F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients for the cookies except the chocolate chunks and blend until smooth
- Add chocolate chunks and pulse a couple times to mix
- Using a spoon or by hand, scoop batter onto the cookie tray and form into cookies
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until ready
- *Store in airtight container for 5 days on counter or in the fridge. You can also freeze for a month or two
- **If you do not have REBBL, please use another milk
- ***If you do not have protein powder, add more flour but not sure on the amount as it varies
- Category: vegan, grain-free, paleo
- Cuisine: cookies, dessert
Thank you REBBL for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and believe in here on the blog!