Basically not leaving the house before the baby comes means a ton of online ordering is happening over here.
Here’s a round up of everything I have ordered so far in January. Mostly for Ezra (story of my life…) and I am so excited about these finds. A ton of cute and aesthetically pleasing toddler things. Which is a dream when you are the pickiest mama like I am over here. Plus a few things for myself and I started saving some faves for the baby too. But only order one thing so far! I will share more on that soon.
- Baby bibs.// one of the few things I am not reusing from Ez include BIBS! We went through them like crazy. I found these super soft ones that I ordered.
- Ezra’s pajamas // Ez outgrows pajamas in literally 2 seconds. I just bought him some couple months ago but the king bubba is on some growth spurt. I ordered these new ones and they are cute, not crazy cheesy and still have “vroom vrooms” on them. Plus they come in so many colors.
- Ezra’s slippers // I bought these for Ez to use instead of the bootie ones I ordered last month. They weren’t comfortable for him and so far he is loving these moccasin type ones. So much easier to get on and off!
- Ezra’s socks // Yes – I am even picky with the socks Ez has. But these are thick, warm and love the colors they come in.
- My winter jacket // This is my 3rd purchase of this jacket in 3 years. I wear it daily so you can imagine how much wear and tare it goes. I love the black one and I usually get XS. It also has been maternity friendly since it unzips on the side too.
- Ezra’s winter boots // For the next snow storm! Ez wasn’t into the first snow storm here but kid lives for his rain boots. These were great price and had solid reviews.
- New AirPods case // We bought new AirPods when they were on sale and I swear by having a case for them. I ordered this popsicle ice cream one and now Ez just calls it “din din” all day ha!
- Bowls for ezra // Dishwasher and microwave safe.. need I say more?
- Step stool for ezra // For the hand washing and when Ez brushes his teeth aka fights me for 5 minutes while I shove a toothbrush into his mouth.
- Ezra’s new underwear // We started potty training and clearly it isn’t nearly done yet. But got him some cute underwear to make him a little more excited. A pro tip from my mama!