Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/whole30-loaded-veggie-burgers/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Whole30 Loaded Veggie Burgers (gluten-free)
1 hr 15 mins
- 2 and 1/4 cups cooked cauliflower florets (I have used both steamed and roasted)
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes/mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup Organic Girl Baby Spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup paleo baking flour (can likely sub almond flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Before making theses veggie burgers, please cool the cooked cauliflower and sweet potatoes, these will not work if they are hot out of the oven.
- Add 2 cups of cauliflower and the roasted sweet potatoes to food processor (if using steamed cauliflower please make sure you squeeze excess water or it will be liquidy)
- Pulse together under well combined and in a "mashed" consistency
- Add to a large bowl and add the egg, flour, spinach, leftover cauliflower and spices and mix with wooden spoon
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and form burger patties using your hand and add to tray (should make about 6 burgers)
- Add the tray to fridge for at least 1 hour so the burgers chill a bit and set into place
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and bake for 10 minutes then flip burgers and bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- *I usually pan sear the burgers right after the oven to crisp them up a bit but totally optional. They also reheat well on stove top in a skillet
- **Store in fridge for a week or freezer for a month