Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/homemade-paleo-crack-bars/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Homemade Paleo Chocolate Crack Bars
Coconut cookie crust
Coconut flakes for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish well with coconut oil
- Add the coconut cookie crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until creamy and well combined (it took me about 2-3 minutes of blending)
- Scoop out the dough and add to the baking dish and press down to form the crust in the dish
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust feels firmer and has golden edges
- While the cookie crust bakes, add the 10 dates to a bowl and cover with boiling hot water
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor. Strain out the dates then add to food processor
- Pulse the topping ingredients until dough forms into a large ball or until well combined
- Remove crust from oven once ready and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes then add the chocolate topping and press down gently
- Add the bars to the freezer for about 30 minutes to set, slice into bars and enjoy!
350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
freezer for 30 minutes or fridge overnight
Will stay good in the freezer for a few months or store in the fridge for about a week!