Sharing the easiest Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies made with only 7 ingredients. All gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free!
So does anyone remember those Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies from a few years ago?!? They 100% inspired this new recipe.
These paleo cookies taste like the fudgiest brownies in cookie form.
They are extra fudgey and chocolatey and so so good. You also wouldn’t ever expect there to be pumpkin in there. I definitely didn’t set the bar high for these cookie when I put them in the oven. The dough looked a little too liquidy despite adding more flour. But next thing you know these amazeball cookies came hot out of the oven. And they were ready to be devoured.
What I love about these paleo cookies is how simple they are to make. You only need about 7 ingredients to whip them up and they are relatively low in sugar since the whole batch just has a little coconut sugar to sweeten them. Plus some dark chocolate of course 🙂 Code RACHL for free shipping on this refined sugar-free chocolate.
I find that these cookies taste best fresh out of the oven or cold in the fridge or freezer. But I am also one of those weirdos who loves eating desserts extra cold or just out of the oven. I took one of these cookies off the tray so quickly that I burned my hand (oops).
Dipped in some nut or coconut milk, you are golden! They have a little extra chewiness to the texture too. SO good you guys!!
Here are a few of my other favorite pumpkin desserts too from the blog. I rounded up all the staples we need for baking this season! I have already made my Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Bread a few times. And this 5-ingredient Creamy Squash Pasta (vegan + gluten-free).
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge Cookies made with all gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free ingredients. The most fudge-y brownie-like cookie filled with pumpkin!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 cookies 1x
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (code RACHL for free shipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl
- Mix in the cacao powder, coconut sugar, hemp hearts, almond flour, and baking powder and stir until well combined
- Gently stir in the dark chocolate
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, add one heaping tablespoon of dough on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 12-14 minutes minutes or until the top has set (don’t over-bake!!)
*Store in fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for longer