Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/toasted-coconut-orange-pancakes/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Toasted Coconut Orange Pancakes (dairy and grain-free)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (I don't recommend another flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs, whisked together (room temp is best but not mandatory!)
- 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (or any milk)
- 2 tablespoons Trop50
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk and Trop50 to a large bowl and mix well (if your eggs are cold, the coconut oil may solidify so just keep mixing well!)
- In small bowl, combine coconut flour and baking soda
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well until there are NO clumps! I used a fork. Note you will have more lumps/clumps if your eggs are very cold
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat and grease with coconut oil or butter
- Add about 2 heaping spoonfuls per pancake onto the skillet (I fit 3 pancakes at a time)
- Cook for about 4 minutes and then flip (the pancakes will bubble a little when the one side is cooked)
- Flip very gently and repeat until all pancakes are cooked
- In same pan, add the coconut flakes, coconut oil and cinnamon and toast in the pan for about 2 minutes until the flakes turn a little brown
- Top pancakes with toasted coconut and any desired toppings!