Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/vegan-rainbow-rolls-with-spicy-almond-butter-sauce/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Vegan Rainbow Rolls with Spicy Almond Butter Sauce
Spicy almond butter sauce
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Wash the collard greens and let them dry completely before assembling wraps
- While the collard greens dry, mix together the almond butter sauce ingredients until well combined
- Lay the collard green on a large cutting board with the stem side facing up
- Slice the end of the stem off and gently trim some of the stem from the collard green, making sure not to trim too much! You can also leave in if you are lazy (aka me)
- Add a handful of soba noodles, followed by carrots, cabbage, spinach and avocado to the collard green (you can also add some sauce in there too if you want)
- Fold the ends in and roll up, tucking in the wrap as you roll so it forms into a tight wrap
- Slice in half and enjoy with sauce!