Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/oven-baked-everything-bagel-spice-fries/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Oven-Baked Everything Bagel Spice Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Thoroughly wash your potatoes with a brush and veggie cleaner (this is a must! potatoes are very dirty)
- Slice the ends of each potato and discard then slice in half length wise then again into 3-4 slices long ways (will depend on size of potato)
- Slice to desired size for your fries then toss in a large bowl with avocado oil and seasoning and coat well
- Add fries to baking tray and bake in oven for 30 minutes then flip the fries over and bake for another 15-20 or until they are crispy to your liking
- Enjoy with ketchup!
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Loading nutrition data...