Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/crispy-baked-thick-cut-fries-with-supergreen-guacamole/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crispy Baked Thick-Cut Fries with Supergreen Guacamole
- 6 small organic russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 1 cup Organic Girl Baby Spinach (or any of their greens!)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash each potato with a veggie brush and fruit/veggie soap (this is important, potatoes are very dirty!)
- Slice the tip off of each end then cut in half length wise then again into 3 pieces
- Toss the potatoes in avocado oil and black pepper then add to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes than flip and bake for another 20 minutes until crispy
- While fries bake, chop the greens into small pieces then add to a bowl with garlic and mash the avocado to create the guac
- Dip fries into guac and enjoy!
Store any leftover fries in the fridge for up to a week! Feel free to sub any potato you prefer.