Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/crispy-dark-chocolate-almond-butter-cups/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crispy Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave or stovetop (either works)
- Fold in the brown rice crisps and LIVfit Superfood Blend and mix well
- Add about 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate to each mini cup to make the bottom of the cup
- Add to freezer for about 10 minutes
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of almond butter to each cup then add remaining melted chocolate on top
- Gently tap the muffin liner against counter to evenly spread chocolate in cups
- Add back to freezer to set then enjoy!
These cups stay good in the fridge for a couple weeks or freezer for months!