Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/healthy-bakery-style-banana-spice-muffins/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Healthy Bakery Style Banana Spice Muffins (gluten-free)
- 1.5 cups of mashed banana (about 3 medium ripe bananas)
- 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil (or just melt and cool coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup REBBL Golden Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free flour (oat flour or regular should work)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line or spray a muffin tray with liners or spray well
- Place wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix with kitchen aid
- Once mixed well, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and continue to mix with spatula (do not overmix, the batter will be lumpy and thick!)
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes on 400 degrees then bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until fully baked (I stick toothpick in and if it comes out clean you are set)
- Keep in fridge for about 7 days in container or tin foil or freeze for longer!