Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/the-best-ever-dark-chocolate-cookie-dough-bars-nut-free-gluten-free/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
The Best Ever Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars
1 hr 5 mins
- In a large bowl, mix together the sunflower seed butter, tahini, coconut oil with a hand mixer or you can add to a food processor
- Next add in coconut sugar, flaxseed, oat flour until smooth and creamy (if it is to dry add in more oil or seed butter - consistency varies based off the brand used and how creamy it is!)
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and add the cookie dough batter and press down to form the bars
- Melt the dark chocolate chips (I used microwave) then spread evenly on top of cookie dough
- Add to freezer to set for about 1 hour then slice and enjoy!
*These can be stored in the fridge for a few days or freezer for a couple of months. I recommend letting the bars thaw out for a few minutes before eating from freezer