Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/vegan-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-bars/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars (gluten-free)
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup oat flour (can sub gf flour too)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (creamier the better)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (code RACHL for free shipping!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish
- Combine oatmeal, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract and almond milk together and mix well
- In a separate bowl, add the maple syrup, pumpkin and peanut butter together and mix with hand mixer or a wooden spoon until well combined
- Mix the wet ingredients with dry and fold in chocolate
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Let the bars cool for about 20-30 minutes
- Cut & enjoy!