Sharing all of our homemade Healthy Candy Recipes from the blog! A mix of classics like Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Reese’s Eggs and so many more. All gluten-free recipes and tons of vegan options.
Candy recipes are by far my favorite thing to make. Likely because I am personally a huge candy fan and always have been.
I was the one on Halloween who would come home after trick-or-treating for hours and sort their candy before going to bed. I would categorize it from my favorites to least favorites then have a pile of what I would give to my family. Oh then there was the trade between my brother and I. He would give me all of the Reese’s and I would give him Hershey bars and all the nut-free things (since he has a nut allergy!).
I am still someone who gets overly giddy about Halloween being around the corner. And I crave all of the candy not just on the holiday but all year.
The blog is filled with so many candy recipe that take the classics and make them healthier. I know you guys are going to enjoy these as much as I do.
Pantry must-have’s for candy making:
- Almond flour, gluten-free oat flour, coconut flour + tapioca flour – the 4 flours to stock up on and you will be set with these recipes.
- Coconut sugar, maple syrup + manuka honey – the 3 sugar options I use in 99% of my recipes. Code RACHL for 25% off my favorite manuka honey.
- Loaf pan, muffin tin, round baking dish + square baking dish – you can also turn breads into muffins if you don’t have a loaf pan and I love using these baking sheets and all of their goods!
- Brown rice crisp cereal – So random but I love keep this on hand!
- All the nut butters – YES! Wild Friends sells my favorites (code RACHL for free shipping)
- Dark chocolate – You guys know my ride or die is my beloved Hu Kitchen! (code RACHL for free shipping)
How to store homemade candy:
You guys know at this point that I love using the freezer for everything. But especially candy. It stays good for so long and I just love eating chocolate when frozen. You can also keep them in the fridge too, but in the freezer they’ll stay fresh longer.
I also love adding them into mason jars or smaller jars to give to family and friends as a little gift!
Hello to your new favorite homemade candy recipes:
Healthier Copycat Reese’s Eggs V, GF, DF
Copycat Peanut Butter Pumpkin Reese’s V, GF, DF
Healthier Copycat Butterfingers GF, DF, V
5-ingredient Copycat Peanut Butter M&Ms GF, V, DF
6-ingredient Paleo Peppermint Patties V, GF, DF