The Easiest 10-minute Paleo Beef Tacos made with just a few healthy ingredients for an easy and healthy weeknight meal!
You just got home from work or school. You are tired. You are hungry and you sadly don’t have any food prepped.
Not to worry, I have just the recipe for you guys to whip up!
These 10-minute Paleo Beef Tacos are one of my go-to’s.
There is a 99% chance I have meat stocked in the freezer at all times. Call me crazy, but I am the person at the grocery store stalking up when there is an insane sale on pretty much anything, but especially meat. Jordan and I are also both big meat eaters over here and there aren’t many days when we don’t crave something meat-y for dinner. Anyone else just not feel full afterwards if there isn’t a solid protein involved?!
These 10-minute beef tacos have been one of our favorites now for the past few weeks and I just have to share the recipe with you guys. I know you will love it as much as we do. Both for the flavor these tacos have and for the convenience factor of them.
They are great to prep and keep leftover for lunch the next day too. I tend to make a big batch and add the taco meat to burrito bowls the next day or in scrambled eggs – so good. Plus you can use any meat here you want. Doesn’t have to be beef only! Ground chicken or turkey is also be great when it comes to making these tacos.
Why I use bone broth in this recipe..
I am borderline obsessed with all things organic bone broth. Especially Bonafide Provision’s bone broth. It has been a staple in my life for the past couple of years and to be honest, it is absolutely amazing.
I love that you can sip it from a mug as a cozy beverage or cook with it like we do in these Whole30 Almond Butter Thai Noodles, Maple Sesame Glazed Cauliflower Wings (gluten-free + soy-free) and The Easiest Homemade Paleo Everything Bagels. It is an absolute staple in the freezer and it is always always on our grocery list every single weekend.
You can snag Bonafide’s products in the freezer section in the store. Definitely try their soups too – they are too die for! Those will be on repeat once the cooler temps hit us in a couple of months.Print
The Easiest 10-minute Paleo Beef Tacos
The Easiest 10-minute Paleo Beef Tacos made with just a few healthy ingredients like organic bone broth for an easy healthy weeknight meal!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- 1 lbs grass-fed ground beef (or sub pork, chicken, turkey)
- Avocado oil (or any oil/fat)
- 1/4 cup Bonafide Provisions Organic Bone Broth (any variety!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Sea salt + pepper to taste
- 8 taco shells/tortillas
- Topping ideas: avocado, salsa, jalapeño, cheese
- In a large skillet, warm some avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and seasonings and mix well
- Begin to cook over medium heat and gently mash the beef with a wooden spoon into smaller crumbles while cooking
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until there is no more pink and beef is cooked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Line up 8 taco shells and stuff them with beef
- Warm in oven for 3 minutes then gently flip over and warm for another 2 minutes
- Garnish with any toppings you prefer and enjoy!
*These will stay good in fridge for 5 days but I recommend warming the taco shells just before eating!
Thank you Bonafide Provisions for partnering with me for this post!