Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/chocolate-banana-collagen-snack-bars/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Chocolate Banana Collagen Snack Bars
Chocolate banana layer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil or line with parchment paper
- In a food processor, add the bottom layer ingredients and pulse until well combined (dough will be a bit sticky!)
- Add dough to the baking dish and press down well
- Wipe out the food processor and add in the chocolate banana layer on top
- Pulse until creamy then add chocolate layer on to the bottom dough layer and evenly spread it across
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes then enjoy! I recommend waiting about 10 minutes to cut and store these in the fridge for up to 5 days or on counter in air tight container for up to 3 days