2021 Recap +Top 20 Reader Favorites!
If I wrote this blog post last week, I would have probably had a different perspective in the past year.
Putting all personal things aside for a moment – I cannot believe we are going into 2022 *still* worrying about COVID. I don’t want to turn this blog post into a COVID session so I will leave it at this. But wow – I was definitely not expecting to have deja vu when it came to the holiday season from last year.
For anyone who has dealt with loss or had a challenging year – I see you, I am here for you and I hope going into 2022, it can bring us all health, happiness and the best of vibes.
2021 was a pretty big year for us personally and professionally. We did kick off the year with having COVID ourselves, but we also had some growth as a family:
- We had our “baby cookie” aka Brody Isaac Carpenter. The mushiest and loving bubba and Ezra’s bestie.
- Jordan left his job in finance to help me run my business (still shook over this)
- We moved from Hoboken, NJ to Millburn, NJ and entered the land of suburbia
- We launched our peanut butter bites with Sweet Nothings
- JTGS Patreon crew kicked off (so much more to come there)
- We are officially on Tiktok
- We hit 1.1 million monthly views on Pinterest (go Jord!)
These have all been huge life changing things. And call me cheesy or whatever – but I am truly grateful to be in a spot where I am today. I am so thankful to have each of you and your support during it all. And most importantly – here are the top 20 recipes of the year…