Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/sweet-potato-cinnamon-rolls-vegan-gluten-free/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Mini Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls (vegan + gluten-free)
Sweet potato filling
- 1/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (oat flour can also work)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons butter (vegan butter or regular butter or ghee works)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or your preferred milk)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a baking dish (any size will work but I used 8 inch round)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for dough
- Next add the dough out onto a floured surface (I used a large cutting board)
- Sprinkle a rolling pin with flour and begin to roll it out into a long rectangle (you may need to add more flour as you roll so the dough doesn't get sticky! You can also use a water bottle if you don't have a rolling pin)
- In a small bowl, mix together the filling ingredients
- Spread mixture over rolled out dough and roll up dough into cinnamon roll shape and cut into 12-ish rolls
- Place in baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes or until the dough seems firm and the inside is still gooey and dreamy!
- *Will stay good in airtight container for about 5 days