I’ve been on a huge Halloween treats recipe kick the past few years and I’m not mad about it! To make this easier for you guys to know what to make, I’ve rounded up some of the fan favorite Halloween recipes on my website.
These recipes are great if your hosting or going to a Halloween themed party, want to make some fun treats for you and your family or are just a huge Halloween fan like me. Don’t forget to tag me if you make any of these and also comment and review the recipes when you do. I *love* to hear from you.
If you want some more Halloween inspo, head on over to Our Halloween MUST Haves!
Copycat Chocolate Bars:
- Kit-Kat Bars – these were my brothers favorite growing up so I knew I’d have to re-create them
- Vegan 100 Grand Bars – made with all gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free ingredients and a homemade caramel sauce
- Gluten-free Take5 Bars – these mini bites have a little something for everyone
- 4-ingredient Reeses Bars – this recipe has been a reader favorite for a while now, a great recipe to stash in the freezer
- 2-ingredient Buncha Crunch – this was also a family favorite growing up and going to the movie theater
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cups – this recipe went viral on Instagram and Pinterest and I know why!!
- Vegan Butterfingers – these are made with only 4 ingredients, gluten-free & vegan
- 4-ingredient Reese Pumpkin Cups – This has always been my husband’s favorite so I recreated with only 4 ingredients!
- Paleo Twix Bars – the crunchy cookie with a layer of peanut butter and chocolate you can’t go wrong
- Halloween Oreo Rice Krispy Treats – the melted marshmallow with the white chocolate chips is a game changer
- Mummy Brownies – my kids are obsessed!
- Chocolate Pretzel Spiderwebs – another kids favorite
- Gluten-free Ghost Pretzels – love how realistic these look!
- Paleo Carmel Apple Slice Pops – such an easy sweet snack for Halloween
- Gluten-free & Vegan Dirt Cups – this is a really nostalgic recipe for me!
- Peanut Butter Blossom Spider Cookies – my son requested I re-make these from a year ago!
- Oreo Truffles – a great no bake Halloween treat
- Snacky Clusters – these have a little bit of everything and are so good
- Halloween Candy Bark – the ultimate Halloween treat!
- Monster Munch Bark – the salty popcorn on top is the perfect addition to the sweet white chocolate
- Vegan Chocolate Carmel Apple Bark – kinda like eating a candy apple without breaking your teeth!
- Date Crunch Bark – you get a little chewy and a little crunchy