Healthy fall recipes to bake all season long! You’ll find plenty of delicious breakfast breads, desserts, muffins, crisps and more for everyone. All gluten-free and tons of dairy-free, vegan and paleo fall recipes.
It’s like the second September hits and LDW is over – we all turn our ovens on more than ever.
You guys know I live for all things fall when it comes to baking. Anything apple and pumpkin has my name all over it. And now that Ezra is enjoying all of my baked goods and things too, it makes it even more fun to bake so many different things for us to all eat.
I put together one 30 healthy recipes to bake this fall that are all gluten-free, easy to make and taste flipping delicious. They are healthier baked goods that you will crave over and over again. Plus we have a lot of dairy-free, paleo and vegan options too for everyone to enjoy.
Pantry must-have’s for fall baking:
- Organic canned pumpkin – stock up on this when you find it! I have been ordering online or getting at my local grocery store. I always look for two things when it comes to canned pumpkin: organic and no sugar added.
- Organic unsweetened applesauce – another staple in my pantry. I either buy one large jar if I know I will use a lot of it within a week or so. Or I buy smaller individual ones because Ezra also loves eating it with some nut butter as a snack.
- Almond flour, gluten-free oat flour, coconut flour + tapioca flour – the 4 flours to stock up on and you will be set with these recipes.
- Coconut sugar, maple syrup + manuka honey – the 3 sugar options I use in 99% of my recipes. Code RACHL for 25% off my favorite manuka honey.
- Loaf pan, muffin tin, round baking dish + square baking dish – you can also turn breads into muffins if you don’t have a loaf pan and I love using these baking sheets and all of their goods!
- Pumpkin spice peanut butter – YES! Wild Friends sells one and it is amazing (code RACHL for free shipping)
I broke this blog post down by baked breads and muffins, dessert ideas and then breakfast ideas for you. Of course you can eat a lot of these for whatever time of day you’d like.
All of the recipes are also marked V= vegan, GF = gluten-free, DF = dairy-free + NF = nut-free
Baked breads, loaves and muffins:
The Best Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread Ever, GF, DF, NF
The Best Ever Flourless Paleo Pumpkin Brownies NF, GF, P, DF
The Best Paleo Apple Pear Crisp Ever GF, V, DF
Delicious Pumpkin Donut Holes V, GF, P
The Best Baked Paleo Apple Cider Donuts V, GF, DF
Gluten-free Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts GF, DF, NF, V
Copycat Peanut Butter Pumpkin Reese’s V, GF, DF
Vegan Apple Pie Crumb Bars V, GF, P
Fall breakfast ideas:
Healthy Gluten-free Pumpkin Pancakes GF, DF, NF
Healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Pancakes GF, DF, NF
Crunchy Nutty Pumpkin Pie Granola GF, V, DF
Healthy Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal GF, V, DF, NF